Skip to main content

You do not need to hire an attorney to complete this process; however, an attorney should be consulted for any legal advice and to assist in individual situations. Court clerks cannot give you legal advice. This packet is meant to instruct you on the set aside procedure, not to advise you on Oregon law.


Please refer to the Oregon Revised Statutes Chapter 137 for additional information.

Obtain a copy of your criminal history from the Oregon State Police

Back to Top